Registration Form - Weight Loss Matters
Complete this form to register for the Weight Loss Matters program.
NOTE: The registration fee for new participants is $50. You will receive a confirmation email with instructions for payment when you submit your registration form.
Person ID (if UK employee):
Choose the weekly class you will attend:
Tuesdays Noon - 1 pm, Mining & Minerals Building
Tuesdays 5:15 - 6:15 pm, Nursing Building
Online class, Wednesdays Noon - 1 pm
Choose your desired start week:
March 25 or 26
April 29 or 30
For information about the Biggest Blue Loser competition, please visit:
Biggest Blue Loser Competition
YES! Please sign me up for the 2014 Biggest Blue Loser weight loss competition that runs from January 14 to March 26.
Have you attended Weight Loss Matters in the past?
ONLINE CLASS ONLY: Please provide your preferred mailing address (STREET ADDRESS).
Please set a range for your 10-week weight loss goal (examples: 0-5 lbs, 5-10 lbs, etc.) Remember to be realistic!
Are you physically active?
If you are physically active, please answer these three questions:
Number of days per week you are active:
Number of minutes per day you are active:
Type of activity (walking, biking, etc.)
Please list your current medical conditions:
Please list all medications and supplements (prescription and non-prescription):
Choose your status:
If spouse or sponsored dependent, UK employee's name:
How did you hear about Weight Loss Matters?
Co-worker or friend**
Flyer mailed to department
Health Care Provider**
In the Loop
New Employee Orientation
Wellness Specialist, contacted regarding provider referral
WOW (Wellness on Wheels)
**If applicable, please tell us who referred you so we can thank them!
Please read and accept the Weight Loss Matters Agreement:
As a new participant in the Weight Loss Matters program, I have read and understand the program description, which includes, but is not limited to, the following.
What to Expect:
- A weight loss program that teaches you how to eat, rather than how to diet
- The expertise of registered dietitians
- Group support for your weight loss goals
- Weekly weigh-ins and educational seminars
- A meal pattern calculated just for you (includes a daily calorie level and general outline for how many foods to eat from each food group)
What Not to Expect:
- A quick fix
- A rigid meal plan – you will have the flexibility to decide what specific foods to eat each day
- Daily menus that take the “guesswork” out of losing weight – you will decide when and what to eat throughout the day and adapt the meal pattern to your lifestyle
- “Off-limits” foods – this program allows you to “fit all foods”
I agree to carefully follow the meal plan and dietary guidelines set forth in the Weight Loss Matters program. I am aware that failing to provide the Weight Loss Matters staff with adequate information on any and all medical conditions will impair their ability to advise me properly.
Do Not Fill This Out